Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by Jeremiah Voris <je...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/20 03:20:28 UTC

How do I set Category/Event in EventLogAppender?

I may be blind but I just can't find it in the documentation. Can
someone help me figure this out?

--
Jeremiah

Re: How do I set Category/Event in EventLogAppender?

Posted by Jeremiah Voris <je...@gmail.com>.
On 7/19/05, Jeremiah Voris <je...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I may be blind but I just can't find it in the documentation. Can
> someone help me figure this out?

I'm looking at the EventLotAppender Class documentation and I found this:

  The EventID of the event log entry can be set using the
EventLogEventID property (Properties) on the LoggingEvent.

but I still can't figure out how that translates to code. I'm assuming
there is a way to get at the EventLogEventID property before I issue
the log.x() command? I can't find anything that looks right though...

--
533777336444244