Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Wim Verreydt <wi...@anova.be> on 2013/07/15 13:03:31 UTC

How to solve the Access-Control-Allow-Origin problem?

Hi everyone,

In my quest to solve the Access-Control-Allow-Origin-problem with the client files of the cxf examples, I am looking for any creative idea's to fix this problem. The best one I had so far was this:
Create a bundle that hosts the client file by using jetty. This can be done in every example or in a central bundle that can be re-used in every example (but where to put the central bundle?).

Does anyone have any ideas or pointers that could help me to create a better solution?

Thanks in advance,

Wim