Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jeff Mutonho <ej...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/20 09:51:45 UTC

Proxy error

I have a project that's been setup using maven 1.1.Running the first
build I'm getting the error message :

Attempting to download commons-jelly-tags-antlr-20030211.143720.jar.
No credentials available for the 'null' authentication realm at <ourproxy>.co.za
Error retrieving artifact from [http://www.ibiblio.org/maven]: org.apache.maven.
wagon.authorization.AuthorizationException: Not authorized by proxy.
WARNING: Failed to download commons-jelly-tags-antlr-20030211.143720.jar.
Attempting to download commons-lang-2.0.jar.
No credentials available for the 'null' authentication realm at <ourproxy>.co.za

I have the following in my build.properties :

maven.proxy.host=<ourproxy>.co.za
maven.proxy.port=80

How do I get around this?

--
"All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."

Jeff  Mutonho
Java/J2EE Developer
mob    : + 27 82 907 6420

GoogleTalk : ejbengine
Skype        : ejbengine
Registered Linux user number 366042

Re: Proxy error

Posted by Jeff Mutonho <ej...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys
May the maven gurus help me with this.I'm totally stumped

Re: Proxy error

Posted by Jeff Mutonho <ej...@gmail.com>.
Tried that , but also had to specify
maven.proxy.ntlm.host and  maven.proxy.ntlm.domain

Seems to be working ok , even though I get the message :

"Default credentials for www.ibiblio.org not available
 Preemptive authentication failed"

:)

Re: Proxy error