Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/02 17:05:12 UTC

Re: [VOTE] KIP-467: Augment ProduceResponse error messaging

Hello folks,

Just a quick update on this KIP that, after we've started implementing it,
we realized it would be helpful to also add a few more broker-side metrics
for user visibility of different types of invalid record errors on log
validator.

The wiki page has been updated accordingly with the newly added metrics.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang