Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Alexei Kosut <ak...@organic.com> on 1997/07/22 02:05:48 UTC

cvs export broken?

Arrgh... I've discovered that cvs export doesn't seem to work (at least on
Apache) with CVS 1.9+. Whenever I try to use cvs server (either r/ssh or
pserver) to export apache, I get this:

cvs [export aborted]: cannot write <CVS/Template file>: No such file or
directory

It works locally on taz, but I need to be able to do an export remotely,
or we'll never have a Windows release of Apache... Does anyone have any
clue as to what the heck's going on?

This happens with, at least, 1.9, 1.9.10 and 1.9.12 on both Unix and
Windows. Earlier versions (of Unix, at least) seem to work. But I can't
seem to find an earlier version than 1.9 of Windows CVS.

-- Alexei Kosut <ak...@organic.com>