Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org> on 2014/10/14 19:09:47 UTC

Cannot develop Scala API project in Eclipse

Hi!

It is currently not possible to develop the scala project from Eclipse,
because the macros defined in "src/main/scala" are not available in
"src/test/scala".

I think we need to fix that urgently, as Eclipse developers are excluded
from Scala API development right now.

Ideas to fix that setup:

1) Move scala tests to a dedicated project (flink-scala-tests)

2) Move scala tests to scala examples (I think that is unclean)

3) Move scala tests to flink-tests

What is your opinion on that?

Greetings,
Stephan

Re: Cannot develop Scala API project in Eclipse

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@apache.org>.
Same here.

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.