Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2009/11/13 22:35:02 UTC

[Hadoop Wiki] Update of "Hive/PoweredBy" by JeffHammerbacher

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The "Hive/PoweredBy" page has been changed by JeffHammerbacher.
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hive/PoweredBy?action=diff&rev1=11&rev2=12

  *  [[http://www.hi5.com|hi5]]
  We use Hive for analytics, machine learning and social graph analysis.

+ * [[http://dev.hubspot.com/|HubSpot]]
+ We use Hive as part of a larger Hadoop pipeline to serve near-realtime web analytics.
+
  *  [[http://www.last.fm|Last.fm]]
  We use Hive for various ad hoc queries.

  *  [[http://www.trendingtopics.org|Trending Topics]]
  Hot Wikipedia Topics, Served Fresh Daily.  Powered by Cloudera Hadoop Distribution & Hive on EC2.  We use Hive for log data normalization and building sample datasets for trend detection R&D.

-