Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com> on 2014/04/24 01:21:22 UTC

[DISCUSS] Cloudmonkey release

Hi folks,

Yichi¹s fix to [1] uses signature version 3 in Cloudmonkey.
I have also coded and tested a way [2] to use username/password in
cloudmonkey instead of apikey and secret key.
I have some PEP8 fixes ready.

I propose we make a new release of Cloudmonkey using the process outlined
in [3]
Any concerns?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-6202
[2] http://goo.gl/U2VpJf
[3] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/2ykHAg

Re: [DISCUSS] Cloudmonkey release

Posted by Ian Duffy <ia...@ianduffy.ie>.
+1

Posted by Yichi Lu <yi...@sungardas.com>.
+1

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Rohit Yadav <bh...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 4:51 AM, Chiradeep Vittal <
Chiradeep.Vittal@citrix.com> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> Yichi¹s fix to [1] uses signature version 3 in Cloudmonkey.
> I have also coded and tested a way [2] to use username/password in
> cloudmonkey instead of apikey and secret key.
> I have some PEP8 fixes ready.
>
> I propose we make a new release of Cloudmonkey using the process outlined
> in [3]
> Any concerns?

+1 Let's start the process!

Posted by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com>.
Give me  a couple of days..

From: David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>>
Date: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 at 4:28 PM
To: "dev@cloudstack.apache.org<ma...@cloudstack.apache.org>" <de...@cloudstack.apache.org>>
Cc: Rohit Yadav <bh...@apache.org>>, Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>>, "yichi.lu@sungard.com<ma...@sungard.com>" <yi...@sungard.com>>
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Cloudmonkey release

None - are you willing to toss a RC out to vote on?

--David

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.