Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Николай Улога <ni...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/16 18:58:03 UTC

How return pre-filled beanEditForm in zone update

Dear Tapestry users, in my experiments with Tapestry 5 i'd like to return a
beanEditForm in the zone which update is being triggered by actionLink.
More specifically, when user clicks on actionlink - he is providing page
controller with id of the object which is being fetched from dB and should
be pre-filled in BeanEditForm which should be displayed inside some <div>.

Are there any documentation or examples which can be considered as a guide
or something? Or maybe you just give a direction for further investigation?

Thanks in advance!

Nikolay.

Re: How return pre-filled beanEditForm in zone update

Posted by Николай Улога <ni...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Thiago!

2010/11/16 Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>

> On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 15:58:03 -0200, Николай Улога <ni...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>  Dear Tapestry users,
>>

> Hi!
>

>  in my experiments with Tapestry 5 i'd like to return a beanEditForm in the
>> zone which update is being triggered by actionLink.
>> More specifically, when user clicks on actionlink - he is providing page
>> controller with id of the object which is being fetched from dB and should
>> be pre-filled in BeanEditForm which should be displayed inside some <div>.
>>

> Just fill the object being edited by BeanEditForm before rendering. :)
>
> --
> Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
> Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer,
> and instructor
> http://www.arsmachina.com.br

С уважением, Николай.

Re: How return pre-filled beanEditForm in zone update

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
<ni...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Tapestry users,

Hi!