Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> on 2012/09/24 11:33:11 UTC

MS SQL Azure sharding support for OpenJPA: first public release available

FYI,
as briefly discussed in the recent past [1], we have started working on
the integration library between OpenJPA and MS SQL Azure federations [2].

Any comment / contribution is very welcome.
Regards.

[1]
http://openjpa.208410.n2.nabble.com/Experimenting-with-MS-SQL-Azure-federations-td7579852.html
[2] https://github.com/Tirasa/OpenJPASQLAzure

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: MS SQL Azure sharding support for OpenJPA: first public release available

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 25/09/2012 15:24, Kevin Sutter wrote:
> Hi Francesco,
> Congratulations on your first public release!  Should we consider adding
> this to our "Powered By" page [1]?  If interested, you can write the text,
> provide the logo, and I can post it.

Hi Kevin,
sorry for late response.

I really like your idea, but we'd prefer to wait for some further
releases before giving any signal that we are ready for broad use.

I'll keep this list posted, anyway.

Best regards.

Posted by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com>.
Hi Francesco,
Congratulations on your first public release!  Should we consider adding
this to our "Powered By" page [1]?  If interested, you can write the text,
provide the logo, and I can post it.

Kevin