Posted to dev@rya.apache.org by Angus Addlesee <an...@wallscope.co.uk> on 2018/10/26 10:25:21 UTC

Docker Deployment

Hi all,

I am currently trying to deploy Rya in docker and was wondering if anyone
has done it before?

I have built this image (https://github.com/ccruz09/rya/tree/3.2.10) and am
now trying to run Accumulo in docker (
https://github.com/apache/accumulo-docker). This project does state "This
is currently a work in progress that depends on unreleased features of
Accumulo and will not be ready for use until after Accumulo 2.0.0 is
released". I am almost there but am starting to wonder if there is a
docker-compose project lying about that I have not found.

If anyone has done this before, it would be great to get a nudge in the
right direction.

Thanks,

Angus

--

Codebase, 38 Castle Terrace,Edinburgh EH3 9DZ

https://wallscope.co.uk <https://wallscope.co.uk/>
**
*
This email and any
attachment are strictly
            confidential to the addressee. **If you
are not the intended recipient please inform the
            sender
immediately and then delete this message from your
            system. *

*Unauthorised access and use is prohibited. *
*All file attachments are
virus checked. Wallscope does not
            accept liability in respect
to any virus that is not
            detected. *

*Wallscope is
incorporated as Wallscope Limited, Registered
            in Scotland
SC487045 at 9 Ainslie Place, Edinburgh EH3 6AT.*

Re: Docker Deployment

Posted by Angus Addlesee <an...@wallscope.co.uk>.
Thank you both for getting back to me!

The Accumulo docker I am trying to deploy is 2.0.0 so that must be my
current problem. If I still have issues after dropping the Accumulo
version, I will have a look into orchestrating my deployment with
mesosphere marathon.

Thank you both again for your help,

Angus

RE: Docker Deployment