Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Maxim Kremenev <ez...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/15 10:41:38 UTC

connect to hdfs

Hay folks.
I find a way to connect my app on Ruby on Rails to hdfs, today I use
system call, but it's a bad. Somebody know a solution for my problem?
Maybe somebody know interesting libs on ruby, who can help me connect
my rails to hdsf or have a some expirience?

--
Maxim Kremenev

e-mail: ezotrank@gmail.com
icq: 300301802
skype: goof89
m. phone: +7-911-4502511

Re: connect to hdfs

Posted by Maxim Kremenev <ez...@gmail.com>.
Thx. But link to ruby-rb don't work(also python too)

--
Maxim Kremenev

e-mail: ezotrank@gmail.com
icq: 300301802