Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org> on 2017/02/11 19:56:32 UTC

hangout on monday

Hi guys,

did you meet yesterday?

Will there be a hangout on Monday?

Thanks for the invitation and have a happy weekend,

Phil

Re: hangout on monday

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.
Code related I have osgi running with felix.
And I am through with about half of the docs on the site, simplifying,
clean up etc...
Another topic is graduation...

Am 13.02.2017 19:38 schrieb "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>:

Next Monday I will be in Berlin...

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Re: hangout on monday

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.

Re: hangout on monday

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.
I am available on the phone...

Re: hangout on monday

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.

Re: hangout on monday

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.
I will be again in the air between Berlin and K�ln. Did some work on the

--
N Oliver B. Fischer
A Sch�nhauser Allee 64, 10437 Berlin, Deutschland/Germany

Re: hangout on monday

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.
I was online, but nobody else was around, so I assume we will talk on
Monday evening again...

J Anatole

--
*Anatole Tresch*
PPMC Member Apache Tamaya

Re: hangout on monday

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
Sorry had some business on the way back from the office, but if there's a
hangout again on Monday, glad to join.

Werner