Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org> on 2019/12/03 16:36:52 UTC

New committer: Istvan Toth

Everyone,

On behalf of the PMC, I'm pleased to announce Apache Phoenix's newest
committer: Istvan Toth.

Please join me in extending a warm welcome to Istvan -- congratulations
on this recognition. Thank you for your contributions and we all look
forward to more involvement in the future!

- Josh

Re: New committer: Istvan Toth

Posted by "rajeshbabu@apache.org" <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Istvan!!