Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Greg Buchanan <gm...@cfl.rr.com> on 2006/01/03 21:54:49 UTC

Virtual portal support

Did any of the features as described in
<http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-317> JS2-317 (i.e. support for
some virtual portal mechanism) get into the Jetspeed 2.0 final release ?

Thanks

Re: Virtual portal support

Posted by Randy Watler <wa...@wispertel.net>.
Greg,

NOt yet. It is a simple set of changes to get some basic stuff up and
running with the subsite support. However, I was concerned that fixing
the single page.security file was too much for late in the 2.0 list. As
you can see, there I am getting down to a few items, so after i finish
patching up my parts for the 2.0.1, we can take it from there.

If you need to get on it quicker, i can tell you what needs to be done.

Randy

Re: Virtual portal support

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.

--