Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Philip Mark Donaghy <ph...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/06 19:19:33 UTC

Document Proposal: The Minimum Requirements of any Portlet Application

I think that people will be looking for a minimalist guide to developing
portlets. I certainly was. I propose that we include this document in the
"Development Guides" section of the doc. I created it on the wiki,
http://wiki.apache.org/portals/Jetspeed2/QuickstartForTheImpatient/VerySimplePortlet,
but it may be more useful in the documentation.
--
Philip Donaghy
Skype: philipmarkdonaghy

Re: Document Proposal: The Minimum Requirements of any Portlet Application

Posted by David Le Strat <dl...@yahoo.com>.
I will add it to the doc guides.

--- Philip Mark Donaghy <ph...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I think that people will be looking for a minimalist
> guide to developing
> portlets. I certainly was. I propose that we include
> this document in the
> "Development Guides" section of the doc. I created
> it on the wiki,

http://wiki.apache.org/portals/Jetspeed2/QuickstartForTheImpatient/VerySimplePortlet,
> but it may be more useful in the documentation.
> --
> Philip Donaghy
> donaghy.blogspot.com del.icio.us/donaghy/philip
> Skype: philipmarkdonaghy
> Office: +33 5 56 60 88 02
> Mobile: +33 6 20 83 22 62

David Le Strat