Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Yasufumi Mizoguchi <ya...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/09 01:54:33 UTC

How to know the name(url) of documents that data import handler skipped

Hi,

I am trying to indexing files into Solr 7.2 using data import handler with
onError=skip option.
But, I am struggling with determining the skipped documents as logs do not
tell which file was bad.
So, how can I know those files?

Thanks,
Yasufumi

Re: How to know the name(url) of documents that data import handler skipped

Posted by Yasufumi Mizoguchi <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Rahul.

Thank you for your reply.
I already tried that, and I could see what files were read(via
FileDataSource) and what files were added(via UpdateLog).
So, by checking both, I could determine bad files.
But I want to know bad files directly.

Thanks,
Yasufumi

Posted by Rahul Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.