Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Sudheesh Katkam <su...@apache.org> on 2016/10/03 17:27:07 UTC

[HANGOUT] Topics for 10/04/16

Hi drillers,

Our bi-weekly hangout is tomorrow (10/04/16, 10 AM PT). If you have any
suggestions for hangout topics, you can add them to this thread. We will
also ask around at the beginning of the hangout for topics.

Thank you,
Sudheesh

Re: [HANGOUT] Topics for 10/04/16

Posted by Laurent Goujon <la...@dremio.com>.
For the PR I didn't squash the changes into one single commit to make it
easier to review, but let me know if you would prefer the changes or pull
requests organized differently to speed up the review...

Posted by Parth Chandra <pc...@maprtech.com>.

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@dremio.com>.

Posted by Parth Chandra <pc...@maprtech.com>.

Posted by Parth Chandra <pc...@maprtech.com>.