Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Massimiliano Giraldo <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/17 17:59:02 UTC

Soap 1.2

Hi all!
  I'm still trying to port an Active BPEL application into the ODE engine...
In the Active BPEL version of the application, the BPEL script orchestrates
2
web services by using soap 1.2.
If I try to deploy the corresponding application into ODE an error related
soap 1.2 occurs. Does ODE support soap 1.2 protocol?

I saw in a message by Matthieu Riou (September 2007) that Ode doesn't
support soap 1.2.
Is it the same with the last version of Ode (version 1.2)?

However I changed the port references of the orchestrated web services
from soap12 to soap11.
I successfully deploy the application. The BPEL script simply calls one of
the
2 web services when a new BPEL process is instatiated.
The problem is that when the orchestrator calls the web service (which
returns correctly 'return=0'), it immediately recall the same web
service. The web service returns 0 again and the orchestrator recalls
again the same web service and so on. This "loop" is endless.
Is this problem related to the version of soap? Is there any
configuration parameter that I can change?

Thanks in advance,

Max & Michele ;-)

-----
http://www.pcguide.netsons.org http://www.pcguide.netsons.org

Re: Soap 1.2

Posted by Massimiliano Giraldo <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the answer, Matthieu.

We are trying to find the cause of the strange behaviour of our program and
it's interesting for us to know that this problem isn't probably due to the
SOAP.

Therefore we will focus on other aspects!:handshake:

Max

-----
http://www.pcguide.netsons.org http://www.pcguide.netsons.org

Re: Soap 1.2