Posted to users@maven.apache.org by taotree <jo...@mentics.com> on 2009/03/30 22:44:25 UTC

Invalid or missing parameter add-source

I'm using maven eclipse plugin. During build, I see the following in the
maven console:

3/30/09 1:28:49 PM PDT: Build errors for ProjectName;
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Invalid or missing
parameters: [Mojo parameter [name: 'sources'; alias: 'null']] for mojo:
org.codehaus.mojo:build-helper-maven-plugin:1.1:add-source

I think this is the pertinent config in my pom.xml:

          <plugin>
            <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
            <artifactId>build-helper-maven-plugin</artifactId>
            <executions>
              <execution>
                <id>add-source</id>
                <phase>generate-sources</phase>