Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Kazi Sadlil Rythom <sa...@thetigerworks.com> on 2015/05/05 07:44:24 UTC

Using Cloud for repository Storage of archiva.

Hello,
I am trying to do a project where it needs to use cloud as repository
storage with archiva. As i installed a localcopy of archiva and already
tested s3 api with dreamobject. I would like to use dreamhost to store and
get my artifacts. I need a clue how can i do that. Where i can start from.
And one more thing that, i would like to use elasticsearch as searching and
indexing all the repositories. Is it possible to do that, and how can it be
done.
-Sadlil

Re: Using Cloud for repository Storage of archiva.

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hi,
You cannot use elasticsearch at the moment.
Maybe you can write an elasticsearch implementation? (currently we have
file, jackrabbit and cassandra)

--
Olivier Lamy

Re: Using Cloud for repository Storage of archiva.

Posted by Chris Graham <ch...@gmail.com>.
Why not simply spin up an instance of archiva on the cloud, rather than use
the cloud as remote storage?

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
storage layer what do you mean exactly?
artifacts storage is a just a directory on a file system.

Olivier

--
Olivier Lamy

Re: Using Cloud for repository Storage of archiva.

Posted by Kazi Sadlil Rythom <sa...@thetigerworks.com>.
Hello Olamy,