Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Youzha <yu...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/20 18:15:37 UTC

hbasewriter too slow

i try to run trident topology with hbase writer and phoenix. but i feels
the data upsert to phoenix seems too slow. is there any configure that i
must set to increase the proccess upsert? i've set workers to 4 but it
still slow.
pls help

Re: hbasewriter too slow

Posted by tkg_cangkul <yu...@gmail.com>.
hi harsha thx for your reply.

i'm sorry what numbers that you mean in here.?
i'm a little bit confuse about this :)
can u explain it?
thx before

Re: hbasewriter too slow