Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Roman Schmidt <sc...@ergosign.de> on 2003/08/18 19:25:08 UTC

Building TDK from CVS

Hi,

i would like to build the current TDK from cvs. Unfortunately maven
fails to download the following files:

   torque-3.1-alpha3-dev.jar
   torque-gen-3.1-alpha3-dev.jar
   flux-2.3-dev.jar
   turbine-2.3-dev.jar

Building torque-3.1-alpha-dev.jar from CVS worked fine but building
turbine-2.3-dev.jar did not.
Does anybody know where I can get these jars?

Thanks
roman

Re: Building TDK from CVS

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
Roman Schmidt <sc...@ergosign.de> writes:

>Hi,

>i would like to build the current TDK from cvs. Unfortunately maven
>fails to download the following files:

>   torque-3.1-alpha3-dev.jar
>   torque-gen-3.1-alpha3-dev.jar
>   flux-2.3-dev.jar
>   turbine-2.3-dev.jar

>Building torque-3.1-alpha-dev.jar from CVS worked fine but building
>turbine-2.3-dev.jar did not.
>Does anybody know where I can get these jars?

http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/turbine/

has the RC1 jars.

	Regards
		Henning

"Dominate!! Dominate!! Eat your young and aggregate! I have grotty silicon!"
      -- AOL CD when played backwards  (User Friendly - 200-10-15)

Re: Building TDK from CVS

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.

RE: Building TDK from CVS

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.
There is a repo site at http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/repo that you can
look in...

As far as the various alpha's go, I think you are going to have to build
them as well..  However, if you get them built I guess we could put them in
the turbine repo directory so others don't have to.

Eric

RE: Building TDK from CVS

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.