Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Christopher W. Farnham" <ch...@wrycan.com> on 2004/01/15 23:16:14 UTC

Release plugin question

I've added an echo message to the release plugin like so:

|  <goal name="release:build-distribution-src"
prereqs="release:init,scm:checkout-project">
        <ant:echo
message="dir=${maven.scm.checkout.dir}/${maven.scm.cvs.module}"/>
    <archive:gzip name="${releaseNameSrc}"
dir="${maven.scm.checkout.dir}/${maven.scm.cvs.module}"/>
    <archive:zip name="${releaseNameSrc}"
dir="${maven.scm.checkout.dir}/${maven.scm.cvs.module}"/>
  </goal>|

And determined that the dir property ends up looking like this ' / '.
So it tries to zip up my root directory (thankfullly it fails).

I have the SCM properties in my project set.  They look like this:

|  <repository>

<connection>scm:cvs:pserver:maven@localhost:/usr/local/cvs/wrycanCode:wrycan/core</connection>
  </repository>

|Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong would be appreciated. I'm
using bootstrap builds about a week old for my maven and release plugin
code base.

Christopher Farnham
Senior Consultant at Wrycan, Inc.

chris.farnham@wrycan.com