Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by steve cohen <sc...@javactivity.org> on 2004/01/03 14:55:20 UTC

[net] Autodetect

Thinking over what I'd checked in yesterday in the way of the
FTPFileEntryParserFactory, I realize that we probably had enough to do
autodetect in the next release.

In fact, doing so was absurdly simple.  I have just implemented it and checked
in this code.

If any on the list have links to specific NT, VMS, or OS/2 FTP sites that
allow anonymous logins, I would like to test this in practice on them.
Please send any such addresses.  You can send directly to me if you don't
want to post them on the list.