Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2012/05/07 16:33:04 UTC

Jena TLP Infrastructure setup

FYI at the moment - tasks to be done soon:

The top JIRA for the infrastructure setup is:

INFRA-4751

with various subtasks.
When the infrastructure is setup, we'll need to do:

   svn migration
   Update Build system
   Website migration
     de-"incubator"
     check content (e.g. "Downloads" and others)
   Mailing lists

For the mailing lists, we need to

Check private (mentors who are staying?)
Check we have sufficient moderator coverage
Letting the mailing lists know the names are changing.

The new names are:
   users@jena.apache.org
   dev@jena.apache.org
   commits@jena.apache.org
   private@jena.apache.org

which are the usual ones.

And finally, we should letting the world know.

And then about x zillion things that have been forgotten.

	Andy

Re: Jena TLP Infrastructure setup

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 07/05/12 16:40, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> INFRA are more efficient than I am :-)

svn repos moved

New mailing lists working
   (not listed at /mbox/, not sure abolut markmail and other archivers)

DNS jena.apache.org active

Jenkins builds updated.

Main items remaining:
>> Website migration
>>   de-"incubator"
>>   check content (e.g. "Downloads" and others)
      CMS target changed

>> For the mailing lists, we need to
>>
>> Check private (mentors who are staying?)
>> Check we have sufficient moderator coverage

Also:

JIRA needs minor updates
    Jena Notification Scheme  email
    Category

dist/jena area needs creating.

"Other"

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
INFRA are more efficient than I am :-)

The svn repos have been moved:

Use 'svn switch ^/jena/trunk' on working copies or checkout a fresh
copies from:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jena/
(same old layout underneath that)

	Andy