Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Florian Wunderlich <fw...@factor3.de> on 2010/08/05 12:38:53 UTC

Form.delegateSubmit: invoke onSubmit() of nested Forms before onSubmit() of enclosing Form

It can be assumed that an enclosing Form in some way or another may
depend on the state of an enclosed Form, but that an enclosed Form
should never depend on the state of its enclosing Form.

Therefore, Form.delegateSubmit should invoke onSubmit() of the nested
Forms (lines 1540-1553 in Form.java) before invoking onSubmit() of the
enclosing Form (lines 1537-1538).

Is there any reason why this is the other way around at the moment?

Re: Form.delegateSubmit: invoke onSubmit() of nested Forms before onSubmit() of enclosing Form

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
i think this change was triggered by the commit for:

WICKET-1124: enhancement of nested form handling

its like that in the patch we got, i guess the patch is just applied this way.