Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Stephan Albers <St...@jcatalog.com> on 2000/04/03 09:14:43 UTC

Re: PATCH Viewer

Hi,

could someone please commit Stanislaws changes?

- corrections for AWT-Preview
- direct printing out of FOP

Stephan

Re: PATCH Viewer

Posted by Arved Sandstrom <Ar...@chebucto.ns.ca>.
Can do. No earlier and no later than this evening...

It probably seemed more obvious to Stanislaw, than it did to me or Fotis or
Eric, that these were patches and new files to be _committed_. It is
conceivable to me, for example, that files can be posted for review or
inspection without necessarily wanting to patch the CVS, so on these two I
was unclear (obviously). I guess what I'm saying is that speedy and positive
results will be forthcoming if files that a person wishes to have committed
are unambiguously labelled as Please Commit, or something. :-)

Just a minor point, since it seems to me that this is why the things have
sat around for the best part of a week without action. Nevertheless I
apologize.

Arved Sandstrom

Re: PATCH Viewer

Posted by Arved Sandstrom <Ar...@chebucto.ns.ca>.