Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by ja...@spoluzaci.cz on 2007/11/02 17:04:20 UTC

Re: JUnit 4.x support - Workaround

Hi Peter,

I found out that it's possible to run the JUnit 4.x (annotated) tests with Cactus 1.7.2 minimaly with functionality of JUnit 3.8 tests.
It's need to use: JUnit4TestAdapter that automatically makes JUnit 3.8 compatible test from JUnit 4.x test.
There is only problem with displaying names of the tests but it's easy to repair it in source class (JUnitVersionHelper) of Cactus.

Regards.
JK.

Posted by Petar Tahchiev <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jan,

I guess it would be best if you open an issue in the cactus JIRA and then
describe how exactly you have worked out the solution. I am leading a
presentation on this-years's ApacheCON in Atlanta and I think it would be
really interesting for the people to hear how they can integrate Cactus and
JUnit4.x.

Thank you.