Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Peter Firmstone <pe...@zeus.net.au> on 2017/04/04 12:15:18 UTC

River 3.0.1 release

Anyone got some cycles to help out with the River 3.0.1 release?

There are some existing jira issues with patches or easy fixes we can include too.

I've also got a Jini compatibility library to assist people who want to migrate from pre 3.x versions that depend on common classes in the comsun. namespace.  I can donate or make it available on github.

This has the potential to be the best release in the projects history IMHO.

Cheers,

Peter.

Sent from my Samsung device.