Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Philippe Guillard <pg...@soociety.com> on 2004/05/07 17:46:41 UTC

Re: Javascript in Woody in Coplets

Hi,

I come back on the problem i post weeks ago: i still not manage to
include the javascript from Woody(sorry now passed to CForms!)to the
head of my portal pages.
I understand i should include javascripts in th header of my pages in
portal-page.xsl to have Cforms working fully. But as the renderer in
cocoon.xconf is telling that the window part is designed by window.xsl
and head is designed in portal-page.xsl and as i have a few coplets
there i don't have any idea how i could reference to my woody heads
templates with XSL.

Hope somebody can show me !
Regards,

Phil

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 07.05.2004 17:46, Philippe Guillard wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I come back on the problem i post weeks ago: i still not manage to
> include the javascript from Woody(sorry now passed to CForms!)to the
> head of my portal pages.
> I understand i should include javascripts in th header of my pages in
> portal-page.xsl to have Cforms working fully. But as the renderer in
> cocoon.xconf is telling that the window part is designed by window.xsl
> and head is designed in portal-page.xsl and as i have a few coplets
> there i don't have any idea how i could reference to my woody heads
> templates with XSL.

Puh, sounds complicated and I don't know anything about portal stuff, so
let me ask naively: Can't you just postprocess the portal output shortly
before serializing it to HTML and add the woody stuff into the page's
head? Where is the problem adding an additional transformer?

Joerg