Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Nabajyoti Dash <na...@rakuten.com> on 2016/12/28 12:23:50 UTC

Read only mode

Hi,
I want to make my zeppeline notebook read-only so that the end user can't
modify the queries.
I am using zeppelin 0.6.0. Is this feature available in that version?If yes
what to do?

Thanks,
Nabajyoti

Re: Read only mode

Posted by shyla <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jongyoul,

The Read only permission for a Note just allows to view the Note.

I want to set permissions to a Zeppelin Note to do only the following :

1. execute the paragraphs
2. choose a different value from dynamic dropdown
3. change display type from bar chart to tabular ...
4. download the result data as a csv or tsv file

I do not want the users to change the code or access Interpreter menu or
change configuration.

Please help.

Thanks

Re: Read only mode

Posted by Nabajyoti Dash <na...@rakuten.com>.
Thnkx Jongyoul.Got it.

Re: Read only mode

Posted by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nabajyoti,

0.6.0 supports permission feature for note. If you click the lock icon in
the right top corner, you can see the menu.

Regards,
Jongyoul

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈