Posted to dev@training.apache.org by gautam gupta <gr...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/05 20:55:58 UTC

PR https://github.com/apache/incubator-training/pull/63

Hi,
My PR is open for a very long time. I need help in merging this PR:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-training/pull/63

Please let me know how it can be done.

thanks,
Gautam

Re: PR https://github.com/apache/incubator-training/pull/63

Posted by Sönke Liebau <so...@opencore.com.INVALID>.
Hi Gautam,

I've been over the PR and there are a few valid concerns that Brahma raised
regarding the content. Could you perhaps take a couple of minutes to look
through those?

Best regards,
Sönke

Posted by Sönke Liebau <so...@opencore.com.INVALID>.