Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> on 2007/11/01 11:21:58 UTC

Re: Resolving/Closing JIRA issues

I don't know if it makes any practical difference, but I wonder if we
should decide to use either "Resolved" or "Closed", but not both.
Right now, we seem to be using either/or, willy-nilly.

Following up on Don's observations, my preferences would be to keep it
simple and just use Resolved and forget about Closed. (Or vice-versa,
since we can edit Closed tickets too.)

-Ted.