Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@gluecode.com> on 2004/08/27 19:39:38 UTC

Geronimo integration

Have you considered integration with Geronimo yet?

We are currently using Axion but I would be interested in offering Derby
as an alternative. Areas for integration could include:

* RAR packaging for a Derby-specific datasource
* Integration into Geronimo management framework
* Use as backing for persistent services (e.g. EJB Timers, config, ...)

I am sure there are other points as well.

Would you see these type of things as belonging in Derby or Geronimo?

--
Jeremy
jboynes@apache.org

Re: Trigger Bug Fix