Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Kishanthan Thangarajah <ks...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/04 12:37:31 UTC

Re: Axis2/Rampart 1.6.2 Policy not supported

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 2:55 AM, Christopher Legan <
christopher.legan@lextech.com> wrote:

> I explicitly engage the rampart module on the stub
>
>         client.engageModule("rampart-1.6.2");

AFAIK, the above will not engage rampart module. You have to use
"client.engageModule("rampart");" to engage rampart on client side. May be
that is the reason for this issue. Can you try again with the change and
see?

Thanks,
Kishanthan.