Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Chris Custine <ch...@gmail.com> on 2005/01/19 06:13:32 UTC

Jetspeed2 deploy to non /jetspeed context?

I posted this to the dev list with no reply.  Anyone else had luck
with deploying J2 to context other than /jetspeed?

Thanks,
Chris

Posted by Roger Ruttimann <ro...@apache.org>.
It's not working and one developer is working on it.
Some changes went in but there are still some areas that need to be
'cleaned-up'

Roger

Posted by "Scott T. Weaver" <sc...@binary-designs.net>.
Both David and I are working on that.   I removed most of the reference
to Jetpseed static object from both the layout portlets and the
JetspeedPowerTool.  I need to roadmap out what is left to do as I will
be starting back up on this issue this week.

Ate Douma wrote:

> It isn't possible right now.
> The problem is in the layout portlets which are run under the
> /jetspeed context and which
> also expect to be run under the J2 context.
> Scott Weaver started refactoring the layout portlets to allow them to
> run independently from
> the J2 context (see: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-182).
>
> I also need to be able to run J2 under a different context so I'm also
> interested to know
> what the status is right now.
> Scott: are you still working on this and can you give some information
> what is still to do?
> Maybe I can help out with this.
>
> Regards, Ate
>
> Chris Custine wrote:
>
>> I posted this to the dev list with no reply.  Anyone else had luck
>> with deploying J2 to context other than /jetspeed?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Chris

"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people."  - Admiral Hyman Rickover

*           Scott T. Weaver               *
*         <we...@apache.org>             *
*     <http://www.einnovation.com>        *
*   Apache Jetspeed Enterprise Portal     *
*     Apache Pluto Portlet Container      *
* OpenEdit, Website Content Management    *
*     <http://www.openedit.org>           *

Re: Jetspeed2 deploy to non /jetspeed context?

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
It isn't possible right now.