Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Amit Chavan <ac...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/30 17:48:12 UTC

Snapshot jars

Hello,

I was wondering if the snapshot jars are being pushed to
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/calcite/>.
The reason I am asking is we are building herddb with the latest Calcite
master and want to test it against the snapshot builds of calcite so we
know bug fixes that are being put in place for Calcite are working.

Thanks,
Amit

Re: Snapshot jars

Posted by Amit Chavan <ac...@gmail.com>.
 I see the job succeeded and snapshots are now being published.
Thanks for a quick turnaround on this Kevin.

Re: Snapshot jars

Posted by Kevin Risden <kr...@apache.org>.

Re: Snapshot jars

Posted by Kevin Risden <kr...@apache.org>.