Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Lars Gußmann <la...@gmx.de> on 2022/10/19 15:05:52 UTC

Alternative to SpreadSheetFilter (specifically sum)

Greetings JSPWiki Community,

I'm in the process of updating a wiki from version 2.8.4 (last before
the move to Apache)
to the latest version 2.11.3 and encountered some incompatibilities I
see no immediate solution to.
Maybe I was looking in the wrong places or I just didn't see it,
but is there no solution for calculating the sum of a row or column of
cells of a table anymore?
There used to be %CALC using the SpreadSheetFilter, which is no longer
supported.

Is there a possibility to calculate these sums in 2.11.3?

Thanks,
Lars Gußmann
lars.gussmann92@gmx.de

Re: Alternative to SpreadSheetFilter (specifically sum)

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lars,

There are have been some code changes between 2.8.4 and now (package
rename, some internal changes on the wiki engine) that prevents pre-apache
filters and plugins to continue working on newer installations.

Migrating them is straightforward, however in the case of the spreadsheet
filter, the code doesn't seem to be available anymore. If you could point
me to an url containing the filter's source I'll put a newer, compatible
version at github so you can keep using it on newer installations.

Best regards,
juan pablo