Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Virender Sandhu <vi...@m-trilogix.com> on 2002/08/12 21:59:43 UTC

java.lang.StackOverflowException

Hi,
Please Help me with following problem in soap.

I am using Apache soap 2.3 with Weblogic 7.0. I have declared a soap service method as:

org.w3c.dom.Element uploadOrders( org.w3c.dom.Element orders) {
    ----
    ---
}

as you could guess, this method is used for uploading and processing a huge xml file. This method works fine if the xml file contain around 1,000 orders. if the xml file contains more than 1,000 orders, I get the following exception on client side.

[SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Server; msg=java.lang.StackOverflowError]

Please help me solve this problem. Thanks in advance.

Virender Sandhu
Senior Engineer
m-trilogix Inc.
Mobile Solutions Provider