Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Edward Bush <Bu...@crlcorp.com> on 2008/02/15 18:53:35 UTC

[Axis2] AxisFault from Client Stub

All,

I have some odd behavior.  I have a test project that utilizes the
client stub for my service to test functionality of the service.  The
odd thing is that, I see things coming out of the logging for the stub
that it shouldn't even be aware of.  For example, when instantiating the
stub, I see logging coming out of the stub that indicates it is
deploying modules, and, in fact, it complains that a module is invalid (
and gives a stack trace for an AxisFault ).

I hadn't been seeing this behavior with Axis2-1.2, but, after upgrading
to Axis2-1.3, I do.  I'm really curious about this.  How can the stub
possibly be loading any module -- it has no modules visible to it.  In
fact, I see this same logging information even if I instantiate the stub
with the server ( JBoss ) stopped!  I find this very odd indeed.

Can anyone shed any light?

The stub seems to function -- it goes ahead and makes the call out to
the service -- so I'm even more perplexed.

Thanks in advance for any insight!

Eddie Bush
Software Analyst
Clinical Reference Laboratory
913-693-1519
bushe@crlcorp.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The information in this message, and any attachment, is intended for the
sole use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed. This
information may be privileged, confidential, and protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified
that you have received this communication in error and that any review,
disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it, or its contents,
is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this message
in error please notify the sender and destroy all copies of this
communication and any attachments. Thank you.