Posted to user@hive.apache.org by "Kumar, Abhay" <ku...@amazon.com> on 2018/05/25 04:47:45 UTC

Stackoverflow error in kryo library on hive 2.3.2

Hi,

I am getting Stackoverflow error from kryo library while using brickhouse UDF function on hive 2.3.2. This issue(link<https://github.com/EsotericSoftware/kryo/issues/341>) was fixed<https://github.com/EsotericSoftware/kryo/pull/342> in kryo library in 2015 and hive 2.3.2 was released in 2017.
Why am I still getting same error? Is this fix merged in hive?

I have attached complete stack trace. Stack trace contains code from kryo library before this issue was fixed.

Thanks,
Abhay