Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Neal Richardson <ne...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/24 02:26:05 UTC

Arrow sync call July 24 at 12:00 US/Eastern, 16:00 UTC

Hi everyone,
Reminder that the biweekly Arrow call is tomorrow (well, already today for
some of you) at https://meet.google.com/vtm-teks-phx. All are welcome to
join. Notes will be sent out to the mailing list afterwards.

Neal

Re: Arrow sync call July 24 at 12:00 US/Eastern, 16:00 UTC

Posted by Neal Richardson <ne...@gmail.com>.
Notes from the meeting:

Attendees:
Micah Kornfield
Antoine Pitrou
Neal Richardson

We followed up on some mailing list threads.

* Proposal on versioning post 1.0.0: need PMC to call a vote
* Flatbuffers alignment: Micah to summarize the discussion so far to help
us make a decision
* Encodings and compression: Micah to recap this too to help us get to a
decision whether to consider further (or which parts of the proposals we
can reject)
* Ways to improve release process

Posted by Micah Kornfield <em...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Antoine Pitrou <an...@python.org>.