Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com> on 1996/01/15 15:44:42 UTC

Re: mod_imap update?

> This makes sense....  should I make a patch and put it in for a vote on the
> next release?
>
> >From: djk@chbi.co.uk
> >Subject: WWW Form Bug Report: "mod_imap.c doesn't tell WHY it returns
> SERVER_ERROR" on Linux

Please don't. mod_imap_new is broken.

The author of mod_imap has also offered a greatly improved version of
mod_imap that should be considered. There does however seem to be some
similar problems with relative URLs that I have not had time to sort out.

There is also a very large mod_imap patch in the queue that will undoubtedly
create conflicts for any further change.