Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by gv <jg...@yahoo.com> on 2002/08/21 21:57:34 UTC

Logicsheets: location of , SiLLy

I'm trying to write a logicsheet (based on the
logicsheet.greeting.xsl example from
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/userdocs/xsp/logicsheet.html)
that needs to include a Java library. Where do I need
to put the <xsp:structure> in the XSL file? It doesn't
work when I put it next to <xsp:logic>. Any example I
can look at?

Also, wondering about the status of SiLLy (Simple
Logicsheet Language). Is it usable now? Any more
documentation available?

Thank you,
John

HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com

Re: Cocoon portal sample crashes [SUMMARY]

Posted by Alan Hodgkinson <al...@softxs.ch>.
I wrote:

> I was trying to run the Cocoon portal sample at:
>   http://localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/portal/sunspotdemoportal
> When I try to log in (with guest/guest)I get the following error:
> ..[snip]..
> Any suggestions? Do I need to configure something? Is it broken?

..it was broken. It's now fixed.. as I discoved in the mail archive.

I checked out the most recent sources (and installed them correctly
this morning :). When I attempted this late last night, I missed a
critical install step step and also missed finding the bug report
and corresponding fix in the mail archives; as it was associated with
the authentication sample and I was playing with the portal sample.
The fix apparently fixes both sample apps.

Now it works!

> Thanks in advance,

..the 'advance' should have been _even_ sooner.

Thanks Carsten, for fixing the bug before I reported it. You can't
get much better than that!

Alan.

P.S. The original problem report and corresponding fix is at:

http://www.mail-archive.com/cocoon-users@xml.apache.org/msg16340.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/cocoon-users@xml.apache.org/msg16388.html

Cocoon portal sample crashes

Posted by Alan Hodgkinson <al...@softxs.ch>.
Dear All,

I was trying to run the Cocoon portal sample at:

  http://localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/portal/sunspotdemoportal

When I try to log in (with guest/guest)I get the following error:

The org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode
notifies that java.lang.IllegalStateException says:

Cannot create a session after the response has been committed

More precisely:

  java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot create a session after the
response has been committed

Any suggestions? Do I need to configure something? Is it broken?

I'm running with the Cocoon CVS head and Apache, Tomcat 4.0.1 and JDK
1.3

Thanks in advance,

Alan.

P.S. Here is the top of the stacktrace:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot create a session after the
response has been committed
                            at
org.apache.catalina.connector.HttpRequestBase.doGetSession(HttpRequestBase.java:1104)
                            at
org.apache.catalina.connector.HttpRequestBase.getSession(HttpRequestBase.java:1064)
                            at
org.apache.catalina.connector.HttpRequestFacade.getSession(HttpRequestFacade.java:209)
                            at
org.apache.cocoon.environment.http.HttpRequest.getSession(HttpRequest.java:219)
                            at
org.apache.cocoon.webapps.session.components.SessionManager.getSession(SessionManager.java:355)
                            at
org.apache.cocoon.webapps.authentication.components.AuthenticationManager.getAuthenticationSessionContext(AuthenticationManager.java:932)
                            at
org.apache.cocoon.webapps.authentication.components.AuthenticationManager.authenticate(AuthenticationManager.java:760)
                            at
org.apache.cocoon.webapps.authentication.acting.LoginAction.act(LoginAction.java:130)
                            at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.ActTypeNode.invoke(ActTypeNode.java:130)
                            at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:83)
                            at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PreparableMatchNode.invoke(PreparableMatchNode.java:163)
                            at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:107)
                            at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke(PipelineNode.java:157)
                            at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:107)
                            at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invoke(PipelinesNode.java:155
..etc...

Re: Logicsheets: location of , SiLLy

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-cocoon2/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/language/markup/xsp/java/session.xsl?rev=1.13.2.1&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

>Also, wondering about the status of SiLLy (Simple
>Logicsheet Language). Is it usable now? Any more
>documentation available?

It does not exist.

Vadim