Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by 胡继续 <hu...@163.com> on 2018/08/10 01:35:56 UTC

Why not support an *Official* Java REST Client for Kylin?

There have no *official* Java REST Client for Kylin, and I dive into the kylin-jdbc module, and it has a KylinClient (implements IRemoteClient). It would be convenient if there are a REST Client module in the kylin project.

Re: Why not support an *Official* Java REST Client for Kylin?

Posted by Billy Liu <bi...@apache.org>.
Thank you for raising this question. This is no *Official* decision to
reject a REST client. Kylin is driven by the community, any idea or
code contribution is welcomed.

With Warm regards

Billy Liu

胡继续 <hu...@163.com> 于2018年8月10日周五 上午9:36写道: