Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by haibin wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/30 04:28:47 UTC

contribute

hi, I'd like to contribute, I have no idea how to sign the Contributor
License Agreement.
Could anybody help me?

tiger wang

Re: contribute

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 12:47 PM haibin wang <wa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi, I'd like to contribute, I have no idea how to sign the Contributor
> License Agreement.

Welcome to the Dubbo community!
CLA is not needed when contributing to Dubbo.
I would suggest you start with the Github issues that labeled as "good
first issue".
You can also refer to this guide[1].

Just want to remind that there are multiple project, dubbo,
dubbo-spring-boot-starter, dubbo-ops, dubbo-website, dubbo-samples.

Just feel free to send pull request to any of the repositories.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo#how-can-i-contribute

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: contribute

Posted by 华 钟明 <cr...@gmail.com>.
You can submit the content you want to modify directly, and you can refer to this connection.
https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md

Best Regards!
Zhongming Hua

在 2019/1/30 下午12:47,“haibin wang”<wa...@gmail.com> 写入:

Re: contribute

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
Haibin,

ICLA is only required to the one who's to be dubbo committer. Right now
what you need to do is simply going through the issue list on GitHub, pick
one and start work on it. Once your works are recognized by the community,
then you will be required to sign ICLA when you are nominated as a
committer.

So right now pls. keep active in the area you feel suited in, either in
solving issues others report, or in contributing new features, or in adding
more unit tests, or in making code more readable, etc. Feel free to let us
know if you still have no idea on where to start :)

Last, looking forward to your contribution soon.

Cheers,
-Ian.