Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Di Li <lo...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/06/21 20:21:20 UTC

Adding new utility scripts to "contrib" folder under the root ambari dir

Hello folks,

I understand this is really a novice question. My question is: Should I add the scripts to the contrib folder (as a sub-project) if I would like to include some Python scripts that end users can use?

I would like to build a script that user can run manually for host checks prior to blueprint install. I wonder if I should create a project under the contrib dir and put the scripts there. I can't figure out a proper location in Ambari to include this type of utility scripts.

Thank you .
Di

Re: Adding new utility scripts to "contrib" folder under the root ambari dir

Posted by Jayush Luniya <jl...@hortonworks.com>.
You can put in under contrib/utils/
Thanks
Jayush