Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Bernd Eckenfels <ec...@zusammenkunft.net> on 2014/07/01 22:37:06 UTC

Re: Please welcome our newest Commons committer Dipanjan Laha

Am Sat, 28 Jun 2014 22:00:34 -0400
schrieb Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>:
> *Welcome* aboard Dipanjan!

Welcome Diphanjan :) Whats your fav. components in Apache Commons?

Gruss
Bernd

Re: Please welcome our newest Commons committer Dipanjan Laha

Posted by Dipanjan Laha <di...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 11:56 AM, Thomas Neidhart <th...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 07/02/2014 04:30 AM, Dipanjan Laha wrote:
> > On Wednesday, 2 July 2014, Bernd Eckenfels <ec...@zusammenkunft.net>
> wrote:

> >> Welcome Diphanjan :) Whats your fav. components in Apache Commons?
> >

> > Thank you,
> > It would be collections for now, but looking forward to getting involved
> in
> > some more :)
>
> A very warm welcome Dipanjan.
> In case you are afraid of your first commit: just move yourself in the
> pom.xml from contributor to developer.
>
> Thomas
>
> Ha ha, Thanks Thomas, was caught up with quite a lot lately and I hope to
be back in action soon. And that certainly is a good candidate for a first
commit :)

Re: Please welcome our newest Commons committer Dipanjan Laha

Posted by Thomas Neidhart <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dipanjan Laha <di...@gmail.com>.
On Wednesday, 2 July 2014, Bernd Eckenfels <ec...@zusammenkunft.net> wrote:

> Am Sat, 28 Jun 2014 22:00:34 -0400
> schrieb Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com <javascript:;>>:
> > *Welcome* aboard Dipanjan!
>
> Welcome Diphanjan :) Whats your fav. components in Apache Commons?

Thank you,
It would be collections for now, but looking forward to getting involved in
some more :)

Dipanjan

Gruss