Posted to user@tajo.apache.org by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org> on 2016/03/27 11:24:28 UTC

Re: Tajo - hive ORC issue

(CC'ing tajo-user@a.o)

Hi Sahir,

The problem was already fixed in the development branches, master and
branch-0.11.2. They are not released yet.

In order to test the feature, you need to check out and build branch-0.11.2
or master branch.

Also, did you subscribe the mailing list? You need to subscribe before
sending any email to mailing lists. In order to subscribe, just send a
dummy email to user-subscribe@tajo.apache.org or
dev-subscribe@tajo.apache.org.

Best regards,
Hyunsik